• Our basic charge is $190 for the first 10 vents. Any additional vents are $8 each. This price also includes cleaning & inspecting the furnace.
• Our technicians will count all heat vents & return air vents on all floors including the basement once complete.
• In some cases, access panels will need to be cut into the ductwork. If any are needed, we charge $5 each. Our technicians will determine whether or not they are needed, as there may have been some used on previous cleanings. We use access panels because it allows us to perform a much more thorough, consistent cleaning on all jobs.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
• This service is optional, but highly recommended as a neglected dryer vent is a huge fire hazard. Our price to clean a dryer vent is $33. In some cases, we cannot clean the dryer vent, such as when the vent itself is an older white plastic style of material. That style of dryer vent is a fire hazard so we recommend replacing if possible. Our technicians can inspect your dryer vent & give their recommendation.
Sanitization Of Ductwork
• Our final step is to sanitize all of the ductwork with a fogging machine. This cost of this service is $50. An environmentally friendly botanical disinfectant called Benefect is used.
• Our technicians are stocked with the most common sizes of furnace air filters. They range from $5-$30 each depending on the size & quality of filter.
Air Conditioning Cleaning
• This service is $25. It includes an air wash & inspection of the indoor evaporator coil, as well as the outdoor condenser unit.
• A typical duct cleaning will take anywhere from 2.5-4 hours depending on the size of your home, and if one or two technicians are sent.
• Our cleaning system includes a combination of suction, brushes, and compressed air with whips. First, our main suction hoses are hooked up to your system (We clean the hot and cold side separately. While the suction hose is hooked up, we then run a brush system down each vent. Once this is complete, all the vents are then blown through with compressed air. Once all of the branch lines are done, the main trunk line is done from the furnace room with reverse whips/balls/agitation devices. This process is repeated for the return air(cold) vents.
Why choose us?
Unlike other furnace & duct cleaning companies who do only duct cleaning, our trained HVAC & Refrigeration Technicians install, service & maintain all types of heating & cooling equipment along with performing furnace & duct cleaning.
We know how your system works and how it should work. Our service includes a furnace inspection & cleaning of all components. A furnace inspection alone can cost you $100 from any other company. By having your furnace inspected you can avoid costly, unexpected repair bills.
Why Get Your Furnace & Ducts Cleaned?
Furnace: Dust is one of the worst things for the electronic parts in your furnace. By having your furnace cleaned you will avoid costly repair bills.
Ducts: Your ducts may be filled with dust, pet hair, mould, bacteria & dust mites. If you suffer from allergies or asthma, have pets or live in an area with new home construction it is recommended to have your furnace & ducts cleaned.